Big data is gaining lot of buzz in healthcare as it has the potential to empower providers and payers. According to McKinsey Global Institute, the potential value of big data, if used creatively and effectively by the U.S. healthcare industry, is worth more than $300 billion every year. Currently healthcare providers are underutilizing 90 percent of that information.
The Big Question Is How Do You Manage And Capitalize On Big Data?
This event will arm healthcare payers and providers with practical knowledge about using big data to make better business decisions, streamline operational and assessment processes—all with the end goal of quality service and cost containment.
While it is interesting to talk about the social and technological implications of Big Data, it’s time to stop beating around the bush and actually utilize the technologies to drive bottomline.
WHY YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO MISS THIS EVENT
The aim of the event is to offer practical knowledge and solutions. Attendees will learn from their peers on how to successfully manage, analyze data and drive organizational changes to adapt to the big data phenomenon.
- Learn Practical application and appropriate tools and technology to leverage Big Data
- Hear from hospital practitioners and end-users share successful models and challenges of adapting to big data technologies
- Learn how to set up an effective IT infrastructure to fulfill business and cost-cutting objectives.
- Interact with peers and build a pipeline of communication for the future.
- Understand the policy aspects that specifically affects payers and providers
Who Should Attend?
Director and VP of
• Clinical Information Systems
• Research and Innovation
• VP, chief of medical informatics officer
• Research and Analytics (Information Technology Services)
• analytics and health economics
• Health Information Management
• Chief Health Information and Innovation Officer
• Information services
• Strategic initiatives
• Information technology (IT governance & infrastructure)
• IS infrastructure